Thursday, July 9, 2009

not just about me...

I initially planned this blog to be a my personal fiddle diary but decided it's a great opportunity for me to share the wonderfully diverse violinists I've come across who have influenced and who inspire me. I'd like this website to be a resource for other up and coming fiddles player, so we can share the journey together. I live in a very small town, and since moving here my music has just about died, thank God for the internet because now I'm connected to players from all around the world, and I'd like to share them. So from now on it's a place to celebrate everything fiddle. :-)

negotiating you tube can be a mission, gonna put all my favorites in one place, and hopefully you'll hear from me to on my fiddle soon.

When I'm in the big smoke, I love playing with my mate Yogi, hope to post a jam we had some time in the future. Here's a little Yogi magic

No comments:

Post a Comment